So Many Things to do at Bay Lee Mac
ATV Trail Riding!
Discover new trails and explore the old logging roads while touring the Old Growth Forest that
Surrounds our cottage retreat. With miles to explore at your leisure, you won't see another ATV
To disturb your trail rides.
A Wilderness Adventure Awaits...
Take advantage of a 6 hour fully guided walking tour that is offered only thru our Camp,
To the Cliff Lake Reserve and Rib Mountain Summit. During this tour you can expect to
View wildlife up close, test your photographic skills, wonder at the untouched flora and rock formations as well as magnificent untouched landscapes.
- Guided Tours available to Cliff Lake and Rib
- Campfire pit with firewood provided
- Swimming at sand beach area
- Floating Swim Platform
- On request - Fish freezing or smoking for FREE
- Tranquil setting
- Fish cleaning hut close to dock area
- Hot tub (Adults Only)
June 15 - Sept 15
Area Tourist Attractions
- Climb the Temagami Tower
- Canada's most historic town 'Cobalt'
- Mining Museum located in Cobalt
- Classic theatre in Cobalt - Culture and
world class entertainment in a historic opera house famous for
vaudeville and live theatre dating back to the 1920s. Completely restored and now providing some of the best theatre and
live act performances you'll find north of Toronto.
- Latchford's "House of
- Heritage Logging "Logger's Hall of
- Public Golf Course located in New Liskeard and Haileybury
Multiple family fun - make your next reunion vacation getaway a fantastic week at the Bay Lee Mac Camp!
Enjoy a group family vacation at Bay Lee Mac Camp its a great way to make memories that last forever.